Terms And Conditions
For ALL Bookings
For Telephone Bookings & Booking Requests
- The Booking balance payment must be paid in full on day of booking.
For Internet Bookings (Book & Pay On-Line)
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
Our Cancellation Policies
All Packages – in Empress Building or- on site Entrance Only – please read carefully
- Your booking may be cancelled -Change of a Race meeting.
- Due to Weather condition to cancel Race Meeting.
- Due to a major breakdown.
- Due to Power Failure
- No Refund given when 4 races or more raced on an event due to hard frost coming down on the track or break down happens .
- A full refund can be requested to any of the cancellation polices or transfer to another date to same value
Customers: With Restaurant Bookings Making Changes or our Cancellation Policy-Please read Carefully.
- If you advise us of changes / with your booking the following notice period will apply:
- 21 days before booking to choose alternative date (within 3 months, subject to availability and paying [if any] the price difference No Refund Given.
- No Refunds Given If a person Drops Out of party 21 Days Before even or Even on the Day no Credit Against this will be Allowed.
- A Full refund can be Given due to customer cancelling booking 30 days before event only.
Party Sizes (minimum & maximum numbers)
- Please check the details of each package for minimum number requirements.
- Maximum numbers are generally limited by the capacity and availability of chosen area. For some discounted packages we may impose a maximum party size or there may be limited availability.
Children’s Pricing (and entry restrictions)
We offer reductions in the restaurant for Children under the age of 14. Please contact us Or Look on our Web Site for current prices or Free entry.
Children are allowed access in all areas of the stadium (if accompanied by an adult).
General Age Restrictions (see proof of age) If Asked to Prove ID.
Packages which include either tote betting or alcohol are only available to customers who are over 18 years of age (“Adults Only”).
Proof of Age
We may ask anyone who is (or appears to be) under 21 to prove their age when:
- Entering the stadium on an Adults Only package
- When purchasing an alcoholic drink
- When placing a tote bet
- Purchasing any other age-restricted package or product
If we are not satisfied that you are 18 or over, service will be refused and (for Adults Only packages) you will not be permitted to enter the stadium and no refunds will be given.
Empress Restaurant-Bars- Boxes- Pomfret Suite – Champaign Bar – or Bar 4000
- Children are allowed in the Restaurant /Boxes/ and Bars, if they are dining with adults.
- Prices are valid for the periods shown. If a validity period is not indicated, please use this as a guide price only.
- Prices often vary by month and different prices always apply for the Christmas period (normally last week in November – 5th January).
- While prices and packages are accurate at the time of publication, information is subject to change without prior notice. Please confirm your requirements with our reservations team before you book.
- All Booking Must be done on Line with Pre-orders for Restaurants/ Boxes / Bar 4000 Admission/& Fab 5 Packages.
- Sample menus are shown for guidance and are subject to change and dish availability. Certain dishes may attract a supplement charge and this will be shown on the menus.
- We can Sell you a Drinks package Paid For when Booking Restaurant or the Boxes, which will be our current house beer (bottled or draught), Or Ciders Mixed in a Ice Bucket on the Table or/house wines or Prosecco.. The Bars will be open to Purchase other Drinks and paid for at the Bar or Staff will collect payment from the table booked on the day.
- Cheques should be made payable to Henlow Racing Ltd a
- When sending a cheque, please ensure that you include your name, address, the date, location of the booking and your booking reference.
- No refunds for monies paid will be made for cancellation or a decrease in the number of guests attending.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Switch and Visa Debit, Electron cards. Please note that we do not accept Diners Club or American express.
- Any drinks consumed must be settled on the evening prior to departure.
- On all tables in Restaurant/boxes we have a QR Code with table number on please use with your phone to order drinks-and some areas a tablet can be used by staff to pay and order drinks from the bar.
- Sponsorship must be paid in full prior to the evening.
- A minimum of 14 days’ notice is required for all race sponsorship bookings.
- If 14 days or more notice is received the sponsorship can be moved to another date no Refund will be given (within 3 months’ time scale) However, after this date no refund or transfer will be given.
Henlow Racing Ltd terms & conditions
– The software is provided “as is” and we are not liable for defects or losses associated with playing the game.
– Game is only for use by over 18’s.
– The in-game currency has no real world value, and prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
– We reserve the right to disqualify players where there is evidence of attempts to tamper with the game or accounts.
– Our decisions are final and we will not enter into any correspondence with respect to the game and its prizes.
By viewing or accessing the Henlow Racing Ltd website, and/or using the Towcester Racecourse game, you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions detailed below. The online game is a product of Henlow Racing Ltd.
Your use of the Henlow Racing Ltd website and game signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and constitutes a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these conditions you are not allowed to access or use the online game. Henlow Racing Ltd reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Although Henlow Racing Ltd attempts to ensure that all information contained on this website and game is error-free, we accept no liability for omissions, and reserve the right to change or alter the content of the site at any time. Henlow Racing Ltd does not make any warranty that the website and game is free from infection from viruses; nor makes any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the site and game.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HENLOW RACING LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE HENLOW RACING LTD WEB SITE AND GAME, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Terms and Conditions
Entry to the Racecourse shall be at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse entry to or expel any person from the Racecourse in accordance with these Conditions.
We reserve the right to Search you and your belongings At Any Time whilst you are at the Racecourse. If you refuse a request to search you or your belongings, we may request you to leave the Racecourse.
You must not bring Alcohol into the Racecourse, unless this is specified can return the items to your car ,or we will confiscate and dispose of any alcohol purchased of the Premises.
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse(including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under ownership and/or control of the operator) shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to these conditions. There are no exceptions.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on we provide on our site without notice (see below) . We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have not registered with us.
For further information
Telephone: 01865 966 900
Last Updated: 15-12-22